A kid-friendly, easy weeknight supper featuring our very own Pimento CHZ Club!
1 # elbow macaroni
1/4 cup butter
2 cups milk
1/3 cup flour
1 container Pimento CHZ Club, divided
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni in boiling water for approximately 12 minutes or until pasta is tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir milk and flour together in a small bowl; stirring with a whisk until combined. Pour into the melted butter in pan. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stirring constantly will prevent the milk from scorching on the bottom of the pan.
- Once thickened, add 12 oz Pimento CHZ Club container and remove from the heat. Add macaroni to the sauce and stir until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle remaining 4 oz Pimento CHZ Club and breadcrumbs over the top.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.