Valentine's Day has passed, but we still think DATE NIGHT is 100% important each week. So we put our collective heads together and asked the Nourish team what they think is a great way to spend quality time with your partner.
1) Pick up some Nourish sides and a steak or salmon fillet to throw on the grill at the Piggly Wiggly and date night is handled!
2) Watch "Britnnay Runs a Marathon" on Amazon. You will laugh hysterically.
3) Take a Saturday morning yoga or pilates class and then head for a boozy brunch at your favorite spot.
4) Try a competitive date like TopGolf, bowling, or ax throwing.
5) Spring and Summer music festivals are just around the corner. Throw on your jorts and get ready to noodle with your sweetie.